The HLG Normalized LUT Pack consists of 80 Technical Conversion and Output LUTs that will transform Hybrid Log Gamma media to SDR using the Rec.709 or P3-D65. This LUT Pack is similar to the HLG Normalized Plugin and HLG Normalized transform, but in a 3D Look-up Table (3D LUT) format for ease of use! The LUT Pack offers Video Legal levels as well as Data Levels, depending on the application.
The LUT Pack offers Camera LUTs for the various HLG implementations: HLG BT.2100, HLG BT.2408, Sony HLG1, Sony HLG2 and Sony HLG3.
This is the ONLY LUT Pack that has profiles dedicated to Sony’s custom HLG implementations.
This LUT Pack can be used in Video Editing applications like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro and DaVinci Resolve. The LUTs can also be used for monitoring purposes on External Recorders/Monitors from such as those from Atomos, Blackmagic Design, SmallHD as well as monitors & recorders from other vendors.
Each HLG variant includes the following LUTs:
- A Technical Transform LUT with output to P3-D65 or Rec.709 color space using a Scene Gamma
- A Technical Transform LUT with output to P3-D65 or Rec.709 color space using Gamma 2.2
- A Technical Transform LUT with output to P3-D65 or Rec.709 color space using Gamma 2.4
- A Technical Transform LUT with output to P3-D65 or Rec.709 color space using Gamma 2.6
- An Output LUT that converts to P3-D65 or Rec.709 color space with Tone and Gamut mapping (HDR to SDR) – no tweaking or color grading required!
All LUTs are 33 x 33 precision and are provided as .cube files.